7 up Jello Salad (w or w/out sugar)
Susan (Heyer) Bro
- 1 large box
- lemon gelatin
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 large pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small can(s)
- crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- pecans, in pieces
- green food coloring, optional
- 1 1/2 c
- 7-up (or sprite)
How to Make 7 up Jello Salad (w or w/out sugar)
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water,stirring until completely dissolved.
- 2Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly add in gelatin while continuing to beat gently. Fold in remaining ingredients, adding just enough food coloring to make it however green suits you.
- 3Pour into your favorite jello mold or large bowl and chill until firm.
- 4Sugar free options - Use sugar free gelatin, pineapple in its own juice or no sugar added, omit the added sugar or use your favorite sugar substitute and use sugar-free 7-up or Sprite. I have also used cottage cheese, drained, in place of the cream cheese.