Yonana Raspberry and Banana Ice Cream (Raw)
How to Make Yonana Raspberry and Banana Ice Cream (Raw)
- Freeze your fruit overnight. You need to use bananas as the base. Make sure they are well rippened. The outer skin of the bananas should have black on them. That says this banana is ripe.
- Peel your bananas and leave them whole. Lay them in a zip lock bag and freeze over night. If you use raspberries just freeze them in their little plastic container overnight.
- When you are ready to use the fruit to process the ice cream, leave it sit out so it thaws a bit. The machine can only process it if it's not frozen solid.
- Once the fruit is ready, turn on the Yonana machine and put a frozen banana through the feeding tube, then put some frozen berries through. Continue until you're done. At this point add your sweetener. I put mine in a bowl as it's coming out of the machine, then just stir in the sweetener when it's all done. At this point I also can add nuts or some whole fruit if I like. The possibilities are endless.
- Once your fruit is all processed put it in a container and refreeze for several hours, or if you can't wait eat some right after you process it, it's delicious.