qurbani ka meetha (apricots sweet )
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 kg
- apricots soaked in water (0ne night)
- 450 g
- 1/2 l
- water 1/4 should be apricots soaked water
- ice-cream to serve
- or cream
How to Make qurbani ka meetha (apricots sweet )
- 1take out the seeds from apricots.you should keep the soaked water safely to add break the seeds and keep the almonds aside.
- 2take a pan add the soaked apricots with water keep in high flame let the water boil,then add sugar . cook until it becomes thick .then keep in low flame for 5 mins and 10 mins in high flame . then off the flame
- 3take the almonds and mix in this mixture .keep in fridge and serve with ice cream or full cream (malai).and you should keep in fridge and it will be used after 1 month also .