Pineapple-Lime Ice Cream
This will be a great summertime treat. No ice cream maker needed .
Did you know that homemade ice cream is easy to make when you use Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk?
It blends easily with other ingredients and lends a rich, thick consistency, so EGGS are NOT required.
The low freezing point of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk helps minimize the formation of ice crystals so the ice cream turns out smooth and creamy every time.
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple in it's own juice, undrained
- 14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- grated lime peel
- 4 to 5 dash(es)
- or drops yellow food coloring
- 1 c
- heavy cream, cold
How to Make Pineapple-Lime Ice Cream
- 1Combine undrained pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, lime peel and food coloring, if using, in a large bowl.
- 2Whip cream in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into pineapple mixture.
- 3Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan or 2-quart freezer safe container.. Cover, freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
GREAT TREAT FOR EASTER!