Non-Dairy Fruit Smoothie
Also my kids like to drink their smoothies out of wine glasses. They think it’s fancier that way.
Come to think of it, this would be a GREAT grown up drink starter.
- 2 c
- frozen fruit, any combination
- 1 c
- 100% fruit juice, more or less as desired
- snack bowl of pineapple tidbits in pineapple juice
How to Make Non-Dairy Fruit Smoothie
- 1Blend or process all fruit in blender or ninja type processor adding juice slowly to desired consistency.
- 2This recipe is a “however you like it” recipe. I usually use a mix of frozen peach, strawberry, mango and pineapple chunks. I also try to use an anti-oxidant juice like cranberry-pomegranate whenever possible. If you find this combination too sour, frozen banana chunks can be added to sweeten naturally or use a sweeter juice like grape, apple or peach.
You can also use less juice to make a more ice cream-like desert.