★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- graham crackers
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip
- 1 pkg
- powdered jello mix
How to Make Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1In a bowl, combine your favorite flavor of powdered Jello mix and 1 Cup of Milk.
- 2Add 1 1/2 Cup of Cool Whip to the Mixture and stir until blended well.
- 3Place the mixture into the freezer until slightly hard and able to be spooned without running.
- 4Prepare a lined baking sheet with graham crackers that have been broken in half. Once the mixture has reached the proper consistency, spoon onto graham crackers and top with the half of the cracker. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 1 hour or until ready to eat.
- 5For a healthier twist to this delicious treat, use sugar free Jello and Fat Free Cool Whip; Use artificial sweetener to add a touch of sweetness if needed.