HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM - NO MACHINE
Nice thing is you don't need an ice cream maker, and can flavor it however you want.
If you're on a low cal diet...this is not for you.
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1 14oz
- eagle brand® sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 c
- half and half - instead of the whipping cream
- freeze according to your machine's directions
FOR "NO" ICE CREAM MACHINE:
FOR AN ICE CREAM MAKER MACHINE:
How to Make HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM - NO MACHINE
- 1In large bowl, combine Eagel Brand and Vanilla- mix well. Fold or stir in gently the liquid whipping cream (don't whip it).
- 2Pour into freezer container - I used a 9x5" bread loaf pan. Or any other 2 qrt container for freezing.
Cover tightly - freeze for minimum of 6 hours. No need to stir it while in freezer...if you do, you might actually disturb the freezing process. Just leave it in there until it freezes.
- 3This is so creamy!
Suggestions: Add fruit and/or nuts, swirl fudge sauce into it before freezing, etc.