Dairy Queen Frozen Custard
- 3 oz
- pkg. chocolate pudding to cook
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 c
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped-not cool whip
- 2/3 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped- not cool whip
How to Make Dairy Queen Frozen Custard
Place pudding mix in a medium saucepan. Add sugar; mix well.Gradually add milk, mixing until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat. Cool. Pour into a freezer tray; chill until just firm , setting cold control for extra cold. Remove chilled mixture to a bowl; fold in whipped cream.
Blend well. Return to freezing tray, freeze for 3 hours. Set to same cold setting. (Don't forget to turn back to normal setting when done).
In medium bowl, combine condensed milk, water and vanilla. Refrigerate.Fold soft custard-like cream into the chilled mixture. Pour into ice tray.
- 4Freeze 1 hour or until a firm mush forms. Turn into chilled, large mixer bowl; break into pieces. Beat until fluffy but not melted. Quickly return to ice tray. Cover with foil. and freeze until firm.