- 1 lb
- good pizza dough
- 1 lb
- red seedless grapes
- 1 c
- sugar (i use raw turbinado)
- 1 Tbsp
- bourban vanilla
- a dusting of flour for rolling out dough
- 1/4 stick
- sweet melted butter for brushing before baking
How to Make Sugared grape pizza
- 1Work grapes and the sugar and vanilla in a bowl (this is the fun part) until your grapes until the fruit resembles almost a marmalade.
- 2Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface into any shape you desire, (rectangular, round,etc) and spread out the sugared grapes, leaving a half inch border all around. Then roll up,pinching ends shut so filling stays in, brush with melted butter and bake in a 350 F oven for 30 min or so, keeping an eye on it.You want it to be a light to medium brown.
- 3This recipe is so simple and so delicious it's a pleasure to make and eat!Eat warm with vanilla ice cream or let it cool down and garnish with unsweetned whipped cream......