STOP, DROP & ROLL APPLE DUMPLINGS W/ICE CREAM
- 1 c
- refrigerated pure orange juice or orange mango juice
- 1 stick
- 3/4 c
- cup sugar
- 1 can(s)
- can crescent rolls original
- 1 large
- large apple good for baking
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla flavoring
How to Make STOP, DROP & ROLL APPLE DUMPLINGS W/ICE CREAM
- 1Chop stick of butter and put in small heavy boiler. Add juice and sugar. Put on low burner and let melt.
- 2While sauce is melting peal apple and divide into eighths. Be sure to remove core and seeds from slices.
Open crescent rolls and carefully wrap each apple slice with a single roll and place in a medium baking dish or pan that has been sprayed with Baker's Joy or greased and allows just enough room for rolls to rise without touching
- 3Stir sauce on stove to mix well, remove from heat stir in vanilla and pour over apple dumplings. Bake at 350 degrees until brown. Remove from oven and spoon sauce over tops.
CINNAMON/VANILLA ICE CREAM
I usually serve with a scoop of cinnamon/vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. To make cinnamon/vanilla ice cream let vanilla ice cream soften just enough to stir in ground cinnamon and refreeze.