SOUR CREAM PEACH KUCHEN
3 call purpose flour
1 1/4 csugar, divided
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 ccold butter
2 can(s)(29) ounces each sliced peaches, drained
1 tspground cinnamon
2 csoue cream
2 TO 3 Tbspsugar
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make SOUR CREAM PEACH KUCHEN
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 13 by 9 in. baking dish
- Arrange peaches over crust. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar, sprinkle over peaches. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg yolks and sour cream. Spread evenly over peaches.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over top
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Makes 12 servings.