Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings
How to Make Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings
- Peel and core apples. Cut into 8 slices each
- Open and separate crescent rolls. Roll each apple slice in 1 crescent roll.
- Place into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt butter. Add sugar, barely stir in. Add Vanilla.
- Pour over apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
This is very easy to cut in 1/2, making only 8 dumplings. It is a very forgiving recipe, you can use Diet Dew/Sprite, Sierra Mist, Splenda, oleo, low fat crescent rolls. We like it best full fat/sugar and flavor.