Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings
How to Make Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings
- 1Peel and core apples. Cut into 8 slices each
- 2Open and separate crescent rolls. Roll each apple slice in 1 crescent roll.
- 3Place into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Melt butter. Add sugar, barely stir in. Add Vanilla.
- 5Pour over apples.
- 6Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- 7Sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.
- 8Bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
This is very easy to cut in 1/2, making only 8 dumplings. It is a very forgiving recipe, you can use Diet Dew/Sprite, Sierra Mist, Splenda, oleo, low fat crescent rolls. We like it best full fat/sugar and flavor.