How to Make Pear Burritos
- 1Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until pears are crisp-tender. Drain pears, reserving cooking liquid.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 F. Use shallow non-stick baking pan, or line a shallow baking pan with baking liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Spoon 1/6 of pears into middle of each tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Spread filling evenly over surface of tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border all around. Starting at one end, roll up tortilla, folding up left and right edges as you go. Place rolled tortillas seam-side down on baking pan.
- 4Spoon the reserved apple juice from the saucepan over the burritos.
- 5Bake burritos for 10 minutes or until they begin to brown. Serve at once.