Fabulous Fruit Fun Folds
How to Make Fabulous Fruit Fun Folds
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Dice the apple into small chunks.
Chop the banana into disks, then cut the disks in half.
Chop the strawberries into fours, then cut in half. Put the fruit into a medium sized bowl.
- 3Add the brown sugar and cinnamon sugar into the fruit and mix together (I thought my hands were the easiest, but you can use a utensil).
- 4Get a small to medium saucepan and let the fruit simmer and warm up on low heat.
- 5Get a muffin tin and lightly grease the bottoms (optional! If you are using a non-stick pan, its OK not to grease the bottoms. We did not grease our muffin tin and they came out just fine). Take the wonton wrappers and carefully fold them into the shape of the tins.
Put about one spoonful of fruit into each cup, then add more if there is fruit left over.
- 6Put into over and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- 7When done, carefully take out the fruit cups and allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes on a platter or plate.