Creamy Peach Cobbler
Revised just a little - I always use Bisquick..will post both applications.
- 14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour or bisquick
- 4 c
- sliced frozen peaches,or 29 oz. can sliced, drained peaches, or 4 c. fresh sliced peaches
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 tsp
- baking powder (use only 1 teaspoon if using bisquick)
- 3 Tbsp
- solid crisco buttery shortening
- 1/3 c
- cinnamon/sugar mixture
How to Make Creamy Peach Cobbler
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Coat 9x9-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 Tablespoons of flour or Bisquick in a large bowl. Stir in peaches. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Mix the remaining 1 cup of flour or bisquick, baking powder, sugars and shortening in a large bowl with a pastry blender until crumbs form. Stir in milk. Place teaspoonfuls of dough over hot peaches, covering top surface. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 4Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until peaches are fork tender and top in golden brown. Cool 20 minutes before serving.