Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
One recipe comment that was posted , was the raspberries in side where to hard to eat cause they were still frozen.
This is an UNTRIED RECIPE and Photo that I got off of WWW.Pillsbury.com it looked so delicious I had to share :)
Link : pillsbury.com/...d-aca1-7c676e69216f
16.5ozroll pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 1/2 cfresh raspberries
4 (4oz)containers yoplait whips! raspberry mist yogurt
1 cwhipping cream ; whipped
2 Tbsphot fudge topping
1 cfresh blueberries
How to Make Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
- Heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl , stir or knead cookie dough and cocoa until well blended.
- On greased cookie sheet , drop dough by tablespoons to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes , remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile , press remaining dough in bottom of 9" spring form pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely , about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl , fold 1/2 cup of the raspberries into the yogurt ; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies ; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle 1 TBS. fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining 1 TBS. fodge topping . Store in freezer for 4 hours.
- IF FROZEN OVER NIGHT , REMOVE FROM FREEZER , LET STAND 15 MINUTES BEFORE CUTTING.