Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
One recipe comment that was posted , was the raspberries in side where to hard to eat cause they were still frozen.
This is an UNTRIED RECIPE and Photo that I got off of WWW.Pillsbury.com it looked so delicious I had to share :)
Link : pillsbury.com/...d-aca1-7c676e69216f
- roll pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh raspberries
- 4 (4oz)
- containers yoplait whips! raspberry mist yogurt
- 1 c
- whipping cream ; whipped
- 2 Tbsp
- hot fudge topping
- 1 c
- fresh blueberries
How to Make Chocolate and Berries Yogurt Dessert
- 1Heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl , stir or knead cookie dough and cocoa until well blended.
- 2On greased cookie sheet , drop dough by tablespoons to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes , remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- 3Meanwhile , press remaining dough in bottom of 9" spring form pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool completely , about 30 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl , fold 1/2 cup of the raspberries into the yogurt ; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies ; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- 5Drizzle 1 TBS. fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining 1 TBS. fodge topping . Store in freezer for 4 hours.
- 6IF FROZEN OVER NIGHT , REMOVE FROM FREEZER , LET STAND 15 MINUTES BEFORE CUTTING.