Cast Iron Skillet Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 csliced peaches
1 Tbspcorn starch
1 tsplemon juice
1 cflour (topping)
1 Tbspsugar (topping)
1 1/2 tspbaking powder (topping)
1/8th tspsalt (topping)
3 Tbspshortening (topping)
How to Make Cast Iron Skillet Peach Cobbler
- Mix Topping Ingredients well and then add 1/2 cup of milk to make batter.
- Put 10 inch skillet on medium heat to warm up.
- Combine peaches and other ingredients in a bowl stirring well.
- Add enough juice from fruit to create slurry.
- Not too much juice.....but enough to make it look right.
- Add to skillet and bring to a bubbling simmer.
- Place Topping around peach mixture and put in oven for 15 minutes and check it, rotating skillet if needed.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes until browned on top....!!!