Blueberry Vanilla Wafer Cinnamon Rolls
We all like cinnamon rolls but once in a while we love adding something different to make them beyond just good.
The sweet blueberry preserves with the vanilla wafer crumbs just gives these cinnamon rolls what they need. The texture is wonderful and the taste will explode in your mouth.
If you like you can add some vanilla chips to the icing also and a little bit of cinnamon.
The best part of this is most of work is done for you by Pillsbury.
How to Make Blueberry Vanilla Wafer Cinnamon Rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a cookie sheet with butter spray.
- Open the grands cinnamon rolls and take out the frosting but do not separate the cinnamon rolls.
- Mix together the vanilla wafer crumbs and the blueberry preserves. Spread onto the dough so that it is covered. Sprinkle on Vanilla chips. Reroll the dough so that you can separate it into rolls.
- Bake until golden about 15 minutes. Let cool for about ten minutes.
- Frost with the icing included in the rolls.