BANANAS FOSTER RECIPE
1/4 clight butter
6 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspcinnamon, ground
4 largebananas, sliced
1/4 cdark rum
2 1/2 cfat free vanilla ice cream or frozen yogert
How to Make BANANAS FOSTER RECIPE
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large skillet over medium heat cook stirring constantly, until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Add banana; cook 2 minutes, coating slices in sugar mixture. Remove from heat.
- Heat rum in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour heated rum into one side of skillet. Ignite rum with a long match; let the flames die down
- Return to medium heat, cook 30 seconds stirring gently to coat banana.
- Place 1/2 cup ice cream in each of 5 goblets, and top 1/2 banana mixture . Serve immediately.
- Yields 5 servings ( 1/2 cup ice cream 1/2 cup banana mixtuer