BANANAS FOSTER RECIPE
- 1/4 c
- light butter
- 6 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 4 large
- bananas, sliced
- 1/4 c
- dark rum
- 2 1/2 c
- fat free vanilla ice cream or frozen yogert
How to Make BANANAS FOSTER RECIPE
- 1Combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large skillet over medium heat cook stirring constantly, until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- 2Add banana; cook 2 minutes, coating slices in sugar mixture. Remove from heat.
- 3Heat rum in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour heated rum into one side of skillet. Ignite rum with a long match; let the flames die down
- 4Return to medium heat, cook 30 seconds stirring gently to coat banana.
- 5Place 1/2 cup ice cream in each of 5 goblets, and top 1/2 banana mixture . Serve immediately.
- 6Yields 5 servings ( 1/2 cup ice cream 1/2 cup banana mixtuer