I have doubled and even triples this recipe for a bbq.
It don't take no time to whip up and is a crowd pleaser.
- 3 1/2 c
- canned fruit cocktail ; drained
- 1 small can(s)
- crushed pineapple ( the flat can)
- banana's ; sliced
- 6 large
- marshmallows ; quartered
- 3/4 c
- fresh shredded coconut
- whip cream for garnish
How to Make Baked Ambrosia
- 1Combine the drained fruit cocktail , pineapple , banana's and the quartered marshmallows.
- 2Spoon into a 10x6" glass baking dish ; Sprinkle with the fresh coconut.
- 3Bake @ 350° for 20 minutes or until the coconut toasts.
- 4Serve warm with whipped cream.