WARM & CREAMY ORANGE RICE PUDDING
How to Make WARM & CREAMY ORANGE RICE PUDDING
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add vanilla, ginger, sugar, and rice.
- Lower heat and allow rice to absorb liquid, stirring as needed, about 10 minutes.
- When most of the liquid is absorbed, add the orange zest and 1 cup of the milk. Allow the rice to absorb the liquid and then add the other 1 cup milk.
- Continue cooking until all liquid is absorbed and rice is fully cooked.
- Serve warm in individual bowls, each topped with an orange segment.