☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- milk (2% or whole)
- 4 Tbsp
- granulated sugar (rounded tablespoons)
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate, semi-sweet squares
- 1 tsp
- vanilla, pure extract
- cool whip or half-n-half
How to Make Chocolate Pudding
- 1In your mixing bowl, beat one egg with 2 cups milk.
- 2Add the sugar, salt and cornstarch and beat until dissolved.
- 3Pour the milk mixture into a saucepan.
- 4Cook until the semi-sweet chocolate squares are melted.
- 5Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- 6Remove from the heat and add the teaspoon of vanilla.
- 7Pour into individual dishes and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 8Top each dish of pudding with a spoonful of Cool Whip or a little Half-n-Half.
Note: If you decide to eat the pudding while it's still warm, the Half-n-Half makes a great addition.