☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cmilk (2% or whole)
4 Tbspgranulated sugar (rounded tablespoons)
2chocolate, semi-sweet squares
1 tspvanilla, pure extract
·cool whip or half-n-half
How to Make Chocolate Pudding
- In your mixing bowl, beat one egg with 2 cups milk.
- Add the sugar, salt and cornstarch and beat until dissolved.
- Pour the milk mixture into a saucepan.
- Cook until the semi-sweet chocolate squares are melted.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the teaspoon of vanilla.
- Pour into individual dishes and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Top each dish of pudding with a spoonful of Cool Whip or a little Half-n-Half.
Note: If you decide to eat the pudding while it's still warm, the Half-n-Half makes a great addition.