Another Noodle Kugel
How to Make Another Noodle Kugel
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Add noodles to rapidly boiling, salted water and cook for aout 4 minutes. Drain thoroughly, shaking to get rid of any excess water.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk eggs until smooth.
- 4Add cottage cheese, yogurt, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Whisk together until well combined.
- 5Fold in cooked egg noodles. Add raisins and nuts and gently fold until distributed evenly throughout.
- 6Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with 1/2 - 1 tsp cinnamon and then about 1 Tbls. sugar.
- 7Place in oven to bake. After about 45 minutes, cover the dish lightly with aluminum foil to keep top from overbrowning. Place back in oven for 5 to 15 minutes or until custard is set. Serve warm or cold.