Another Noodle Kugel
1/2 lbwide egg noodles
2 cpineapple cottage cheese
2 cgreek yogurt
1/2 clt brown sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1/2 cslivered almonds
How to Make Another Noodle Kugel
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add noodles to rapidly boiling, salted water and cook for aout 4 minutes. Drain thoroughly, shaking to get rid of any excess water.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, yogurt, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Whisk together until well combined.
- Fold in cooked egg noodles. Add raisins and nuts and gently fold until distributed evenly throughout.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with 1/2 - 1 tsp cinnamon and then about 1 Tbls. sugar.
- Place in oven to bake. After about 45 minutes, cover the dish lightly with aluminum foil to keep top from overbrowning. Place back in oven for 5 to 15 minutes or until custard is set. Serve warm or cold.