WHITE CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL TART
Recipe & photo: kraftfoods.com
- 1 pkg
- (4 oz.) baker's white chocolate, divided
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- sliced almonds, ground
- 1 pkg
- (3.3 oz.) jell-o white chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1 c
- plus 2 tbsp. milk, divided
- 1 c
- thawed cool whip whipped topping
- kraft caramels
- 1/4 tsp
- sea salt
How to Make WHITE CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL TART
- 1Spray a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom (or springform pan) with cooking spray.
- 2Microwave 2 oz. chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in nuts; spread onto bottom and up side of prepared pan.
- 3Bake in a preheated 325º oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned; cool. Carefully remove rim of pan.
- 4Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package. Beat pudding mix and 1 cup milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes--pudding will be thick. Stir in melted chocolate, then Cool Whip until blended. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- 5Microwave caramels and remaining milk on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring after 45 seconds. Stir until caramels are completely melted and mixure is well blended. Cool 10 minutes.
- 6Drizzle caramel sauce over tart; sprinkle with salt. Serve and enjoy!