Triple Treat Pie
It's quick and easy, and very versatile, so you can make it just the way YOU like it!
I combined a couple of different recipes to make it, and it's eye-rolling good :)
- 1 pkg
- brownie mix
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz
- chocolate cool whip whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Triple Treat Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
Prepare a 9" pie plate or springform pan with food release spray. Set aside.
- 2Combine melted butter, brownie mix, and egg, until just combined.
- 3Spread the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake 15-20 minutes -- do not overbake.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool 20 minutes.
- 4After 20 minutes, with buttered fingers, press the soft brownie gently and evenly along the bottom and up the side of the pan, to form a crust.
- 5While the crust is cooling, crush 6 candy bars.
- 6In a medium mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy and smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping, then the crushed candy.
- 7Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
Refrigerate at least 2-4 hours until completely chilled.
- 8Garnish with the remaining candy bar, if you wish, and/or a chocolate drizzle.
Serve with pride! However you make it, this is a deliciously decadent dessert.
1) You may use any candy bar you wish!
2) I'm a chocoholic, so I used chocolate cool whip, but plain or another flavor would work just as well -- whatever would pair well with your candy choice.
3) You could make this dessert elegant by making individual servings in ramekins. Or you could serve buffet-style bites by baking the brownie in small muffin cups (my deMarle pans work perfectly for this) and filling them individually. Don't forget to reduce the baking time a little.
4) Instead of brownie mix for the crust, you may like to try refrigerated cookie dough.
5) For a cool Summer treat, this pie could be served frozen. Just allow a few minutes on the counter before serving.