MINI PEACH PIES
Recipe and photo: Food Network Magazine
- peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie dough
- 1/2 stick
- 1 - 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- egg, beaten
How to Make MINI PEACH PIES
- 1For a 12-cup muffin tin, cut 12 5-inch rounds of refrigerated pie dough and press into muffin pan cup and up the sides.
- 2Place a pitted peach half, cut-side up, in the muffin cup; top with a thin slice of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
NOTE: You may also make a mixture of the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over peaches.
- 3Top with a 3-1/2-inch round of dough, then crimp the top and bottom crusts together. Pierce the top with a knife, brush with beaten egg, and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350º oven until golden, about 35 minutes.