☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2eggs, well beaten
1 stickbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/2 ccoconut, shredded
1 tspvinegar, white
18 inch pie crust
How to Make Japanese Raisin Pie
- preheat oven to 325 degrees
- line a pie plate with your favorite pie pastry- homemade or store bought. this pie will be baked in an uncooked pie crust.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar. Add eggs.
- Add raisins, coconut and pecans and beat until well blended.
- mix in vanilla and vinegar and pour mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- bake 40-45 minutes until set.