Brownie Pie Crust
How to Make Brownie Pie Crust
- 1Prepare a 9" pie plate or springform pan with food release spray.
- 2Combine ingredients, just until blended.
- 3Spread mixture into baking dish.
Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes -- do not over bake.
- 4Remove from the oven and allow to cool 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, with buttered fingers, gently and evenly press the mixture along the bottom and up the sides of the pan, to form a crust.
- 5NOTE: That's it -- you're done! Try using this yummy crust with my 3-ingredient "Triple Treat Pie" filling recipe.