Bakery Pudding Pies- Empanadas my way
- 3 oz
- pkg. cream cheese,softened to room temperature
- 1/3 c
- margarine, soft
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp
- salt (just a pinch)
- 6 oz
- pkg. cook and serve vanilla pudding cooked and cooled(or your favorite flavor)
- or use
- 1 can of prepared pie filling
How to Make Bakery Pudding Pies- Empanadas my way
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Place a piece of parchment paper or non-stick foil on a cookie sheet; set aside.
- 4Roll out each ball into an oval shape (dough will be fragile) and place about two (2) Tablespoons of your prepared pudding or pie filling on half of the oval shape. Fold and seal the sides with a fork. Lightly brush egg wash on topside of the pies. Place the pies on the prepared cookie pan. Top may be sprinkled with cinnamon sugar .