Sugar Cookie Bars
How to Make Sugar Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Spread 2 pounds of cookie dough in an ungreased (15-1/2" x 10" x 1") baking sheet. (I used my hands to pat down and spread the dough evenly onto the baking sheet.)
- 3Place baking sheet in oven, and bake for 18 minutes. (The bars will look lightly golden in color when done.)
- 4Cool bars completely before frosting them. (I didn't use all the frosting. I had a couple tablespoons leftover.)
- 5Immediately decorate the bars with your favorite colored sprinkles.
- 6Let bars set for a few hours before cutting them into squares.
- 7These bars kept well for several days in a cake pan sealed with a plastic covered lid. (A pan which I purchased from Walmart.)
- 8*Note: Suggested candy sprinkles to use: Cate-Mate (or) Betty Crocker Decors Nonpareils, Jimmies, Confetti, etc... (I used confetti colored candies... ducks & chicks)