Nicole's 2 bite Cinnamon Rolls
i hope you will enjoy them as much as we do :)
·8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
·1 3/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
·4-5 teaspoons ground cinnamon (you can adjust this to your preference!)
·4 cups bread or all-purpose flour, + more for rolling
·4 tablespoons granulated white sugar
·4 teaspoons baking powder
·2 teaspoon salt
·6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
·1 1/2 cup milk
·2 large eggs, beaten
How to Make Nicole's 2 bite Cinnamon Rolls
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray small muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients with a fork until a crumbly mixture is formed.
3. Prepare the dough: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Use clean hands (or a blender) to work the butter into the dry ingredients. Add the milk and the eggs and stir to combine.
- 4. Roll the dough out on a floured surface into roughly shaped large rectangle (about 1/4-inch thick). Sprinkle the filling evenly over the surface of the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border all the way around. Carefully roll up the rectangle (the dough will be soft). Refrigerate for 20 minutes or so. Use a sharp knife to cut 24 small rolls or 36 mini rolls. Carefully place the rolls in the prepared muffin tin.
- 5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or cold, with or without cream cheese icing
(Freezes extremely well!)