Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Simple to make with the best peanut butter centers.
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter, divided
- 4 1/2 tsp
- butter softened
- 1/2 c
- confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 12 oz
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4, 1.55 oz
- chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
How to Make Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 2In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- 3Line mini muffin cups with muffin papers. Drop by teaspoonfuls of chocolate into muffin cups papers. This will fill bottom quarter or so with chocolate.
- 4Drop rounded small teaspoon balls of peanut butter into center of each cup. Top with another teaspoon of chocolate, covering peanut butter.
- 5Decorate top with sprinkles if desired.
Refrigerate until set and store in an air tight container.