Grandma Katherine's Lemon bars
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 stick
- 2/3 c
- lemon juice
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp
- fresh lemon zest
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
How to Make Grandma Katherine's Lemon bars
- 1Cream three ingredients and place in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden coloring just begins.
- 3Cream the remaining ingredients (all but baking powder) in mixer while crust is baking.
- 4When crust is ready, add powder to mix. Mix.
- 5Pour over crust and continue baking for an additional 25 minutes.
- 6Once cooled, dust top with powder sugar.