Grandma Katherine's Lemon bars
2 call purpose flour
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
2/3 clemon juice
2 cpowdered sugar
2-3 tspfresh lemon zest
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Grandma Katherine's Lemon bars
- Cream three ingredients and place in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden coloring just begins.
- Cream the remaining ingredients (all but baking powder) in mixer while crust is baking.
- When crust is ready, add powder to mix. Mix.
- Pour over crust and continue baking for an additional 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, dust top with powder sugar.