2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
14 ounce can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbspvanilla extract
2 cminiature marshmallows
1 croughly chopped pecans
How to Make 5 minute rocky road fudge
- 1. Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- 3. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 4. Stir in vanilla, marshmallows, and pecans.
- 5. Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature before transferring to refrigerator to chill.
- 6. Remove from pan, peel off foil, and cut into squares.
- store in a air tight container