Matcha Green Tea Nut Ice Cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cheavy cream
1/2 can(s)condensed milk
1 Tbspmatcha green tea powder
1/2 Tbspbitter almond or rum extract
1/2 cpecans or hazelnuts, chopped
How to Make Matcha Green Tea Nut Ice Cream
- IMPORTANT! Make sure you start with a cold mixing bowl.
- Add heavy cream and extract then whip until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile mix chopped nuts and Matcha into condensed milk.
- Fold condensed milk mixture into whipped cream until blended.
- Transfer your ice cream-to-be to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy by the scoop. Garnish with mint if desired.