Matcha Green Tea Nut Ice Cream
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp
- matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 Tbsp
- bitter almond or rum extract
- 1/2 c
- pecans or hazelnuts, chopped
How to Make Matcha Green Tea Nut Ice Cream
- 1IMPORTANT! Make sure you start with a cold mixing bowl.
- 2Add heavy cream and extract then whip until stiff peaks form.
- 3Meanwhile mix chopped nuts and Matcha into condensed milk.
- 4Fold condensed milk mixture into whipped cream until blended.
- 5Transfer your ice cream-to-be to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- 6Enjoy by the scoop. Garnish with mint if desired.