Chocolate Walnut Velvet Ice Cream (No Machine)
No ice cream freezer required. A fun and quick project for children and grandchildren when a rainy day keeps them indoors... or for big kids like me who just love chocolate ice cream! Enjoy! Peg
*Note: Prep time does not include time needed to freeze.
- 2 c
- whipping cream, unwhipped
- of a 14 oz. can (2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c
- flavored chocolate syrup (hershey's)
- 1/3 c
- coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Chocolate Walnut Velvet Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 1Combine cream, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate syrup. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in chopped nuts (if desired). Transfer to an 8x8 pan and freeze until firm.