Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
Catherine Cappiello Pappas4
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Nielson Massey vanilla extract
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 3 c
- pitted fresh cherries
How to Make Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1Whip the heavy cream to form peaks; do not over whip the cream.
- 2Whisk together the vanilla, condensed milk and salt; then add the cherries.
- 3Fold the cream into the vanilla, condensed milk, cherries and salt.
- 4Place in an air-tight container and place to freezer for at least 5 - 6 hours; until it is of ice-cream consistency.