Strawberry Dream Cake
- betty crocker super moist butter recipe cake mix
- 1 c
- egg whites
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 7 oz
- nestles fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 pkg
- fresh strawberries, fresh
- whipped topping
How to Make Strawberry Dream Cake
- 1Preheat oven 350 F. Let eggs become room temperature. Approximately 1 hr.
Whip room temperature egg whites to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- 2Beat water & oil into dry ingredients being sure to smash all the clumps. Then lift egg whites into batter and gently folding thoroughly without flattening egg whites.
- 3Pour batter into greased cake pans and bake approx. 25-30 minutes.