☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, softened
1 tspraspberry vinegar
1 tspbaking soda
1 tsprum extract
1 1/2 cflour
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Raspberry Vinegar Cookies
- Combine the softened butter and the sugar. Mix them until they're light and fluffy.
- Add the vinegar and mix it in.
- Add the baking soda and mix it in.
- Add the rum extract and mix it in.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the chopped pecans.
- Drop by spoonful onto a prepared baking sheet.
Bake at 325* for 18-20 minutes, or until slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
Store in a cookie jar or airtigh container, to keep them moist and soft.
1) If you can't find raspberry vinegar, any fruit vinegar would work. Or just use white vinegar.
2) If you don't want to use rum extract, use any other flavor you like, or just use vanilla.
3) You might like to add mini chocolate chips, or press a chocolate candy into the center of each cookie before baking.