☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, softened
1 pkginstant butterscotch pudding mix, 4 oz.
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 coats, quick cooking
1 cchocolate covered raisins
1 cbutterscotch baking chips
How to Make Oatmeal Raisinettes
- With an electric mixer, combine the butter, pudding mix, and sugars. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Combine thoroughly.
- Beat in the baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, until thoroughly incorporated.
- Slowly add in the flour, about 1/4 at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Slowly add in the oats, about 1/4 at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate covered raisins and baking chips. (I use a wooden spoon)
- Drop the cookie dough, by rounded tablespoons, onto an ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.
- Bake at 350* for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes, then remove them to a cooling rack.
1) If you make them small, this recipe will yield up to 6 dozen cookies.
2) You could use a small package of butterscotch cook and serve, but NOT the sugar-free version. Or you could use vanilla.