My Grandma's Crunchy and Chewy Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 1/2 crolled oats
1/2 calmonds, slivered
1/4 cchocolate chips
1/4 cpecan or walnut, chopped
1/2 coleo (shortening)
How to Make My Grandma's Crunchy and Chewy Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare cookie sheet (s) by spraying your favorite non-stick spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add oleo (shortening) and beaten eggs to dry ingredients.
- Stir thoroughly, dough will be very stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful on to prepared cookie sheet(s)
- Press dough with a fork dipped in cold water.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool on cooling rack and store in a airtight container.