EASY PEACHES 'N' CREAM BARS
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
- 1 tube(s)
- (8 oz.) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ c
- ¼ tsp
- almond extract
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz.) peach pie filling
- ½ c
- all purpose flour
- ¼ c
- packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- cold butter
- ½ c
- sliced almonds
How to Make EASY PEACHES 'N' CREAM BARS
- 1Unroll crescent dough sheet into a rectangle. Press onto bottom and slightly up sides of a greased 13x9" baking pan. Bake in a preheated 375º oven for 5 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- 3In a bowl, whisk flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds; sprinkle over peach filling.
- 4Bake 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 5NOTE: This would also work well with other flavors of pie filling: blueberry, strawberry, apple, pineapple, or cherry.