How to Make COCONUT MACAROONS
- 1Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- 3Mix all ingredients together well.
- 4Drop by level teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, place another sheet of parchment on a flat surface where the macaroons will cool.
- 7When macaroons are finished baking, remove from cookie sheet and place on parchment to cool.
- 8Store in an air-tight container.