How to Make COCONUT MACAROONS
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Drop by level teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place another sheet of parchment on a flat surface where the macaroons will cool.
- When macaroons are finished baking, remove from cookie sheet and place on parchment to cool.
- Store in an air-tight container.