Recipe & photo: pillsbury.com 05-24-14
- roll (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 c
- salted peanuts
- 1 c
- semissweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate if you prefer)
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
How to Make CHOCOLATE-PEANUT-CARAMEL BARS
- 1In an ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up the cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan. Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 13 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2Remove partially baked bars from oven. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over warm bars. In a small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour until well blended. Drizzle evenly over top.
- 3Return to oven; bake 15 to 18 minutes longer or until center just begins to bubble. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store tightly covered.