1/2 c, melted
1 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 call purpose flour, sifted
1 tspdouble acting baking powder
1-11/2 cnuts ( pecans peanuts walnuts .... ) your choice finely chopped
How to Make Butterscotch brownies
- Preheat oven to 350oo Melt butter (mama used sauce pan, I microwave). Stir into sugar til melted together . Set aside and COOL these mixture.
- Beat in egg well
- Add vanilla .
- Sift flour with baking powder, & salt this is your 2nd sift!! Stir into butter mixture that's cool.
- Add nuts. Roll nuts in a bit of flour if you want.
- Pour batter inroads greased 9x9 square pan.
- Bake 20-25 mins @ 350oo
- Cool completely . Cut into 16 THIN 21/2 in squares