7 Layer Morsel "Magic" Bar
My daughter said, "It tastes like a kudos bar".
My fiance's coworker/cook said, "Those were freaking awesome"!
I say, "These are the best layer bars, I've ever had".
1 ccrushed graham crackers
1/2 cmelted butter
1 cshredded coconut
1/2 cmilk chocolate morsels
1/2 cwhite chocolate morsels
1/2 cpeanut butter morsels
1/2 cbutterscotch morsels
7 ozsweetened condensed milk, half of a normal 14 oz can
1 ccrushed pecans
How to Make 7 Layer Morsel "Magic" Bar
- In a 9X13 inch pan. Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Flatten and smooth out, to make a crust.
- Spread Coconut over crust.
- Layer morsels, one flavor at a time.
- Drizzle Sweetened Condensed milk over entire layers.
- Set aside to cool completely. Cut into 1x1 inch squares. You can make the squares bigger but, with how sweet this is, I wouldn't suggest it.