Gluten Free & Sugar Free Pecan Brownies
3 Tbspcocoa powder, unsweetened
2 largeeggs, room temp
1 2/3 cgluten free flour, i use oat flour from bob's red mill
2/3 cstevia (the one designed for baking
1 tspbaking soda
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Gluten Free & Sugar Free Pecan Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325, butter 9"x9" square baking dish, glass is best when baking brownies.
- In medium sauce pan combine butter and cocoa powder, melt and bring just to a boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Stir buttermilk into cooled butter and cocoa mixture. Than add eggs one at a time stirring after each till well blended in. Now add Stevia and stir to blend.
- Now add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold in, do not over stir. Add vanilla and nuts. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 325 for 27 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake or it will be dry.
- Cut cooled brownies into desired sized pieces and store in airtight container to keep fresh.