Sticky Chex Nests
Vanessa Marie Milare
How to Make Sticky Chex Nests
- 1Spray regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In large microwaveable bowl, microwave the marshmallows & butter on high uncovered for about 1 minute. Stir once & microwave again for 30 seconds again. Stir until smooth.
- 3Slowly stir in the snack pack mix into mutter mix. Until fully coated.
- 4Divide the mixture evenly among the cups to form the little nest like shapes. Press the mixture along the bottom & up the sides. Let stand for about 1 hour.
- 5Then remove the little nest form the cups. Place 3 jelly Beans in each nest & serve