- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 12 large
- 1 can(s)
- (5oz) of evaporated milk
- 1 c
- white chocolate ships
- 1 tsp
- clear vanilla
- 1/2 stick
- butter (not marg)
- 1 c
- chopped gumdrops
How to Make Gumdrop Fudge
- 1Prepare an 8inch square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside
- 2In a large, heavy saucepan, add sugar marshmallows and milk . Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 6 minutes, stirring constantly, Don't walk away, it will burn.
- 3Remove from heat and add chips and vanilla, stir well.
- 4Once stirred add butter and gumdrops stirring till stiff ( and it will get really stiff) (it's good to have a man handy for this part) Stir until shinny !
- 5Immediately pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for one to two hours , covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
Once set, cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY.
- 6P.s.These will freeze for up to 6-9 months