Dark Kiss Fudge
- 1 c
- 14 oz
- cinnamon imperials candy
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2/3 c
- 2 c
- good quality dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow creme
Stir constantly, as the candy begins to melt.
Continue to cook and stir until the mixture reaches a rolling boil. Cook hard, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
Stir vigorously as chocolate melts and marshmallow is thoroughly incorporated.
Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until firm.
1) We thought the flavor was better after it sat overnight.
2) I used vanilla, but you may like to try cinnamon flavoring. My daughter suggests cinnamon schnopps :)
3) I use Silk brand soy creamer instead of half-n-half, and you could also substitute evaporated milk.
4) The chocolate I used was 62%. Higher cacao content would be good, but I don't recommend less.
5) My family thinks the texture is perfect for serving "truffle-style", rolled in crushed cinnamon candy or cocoa powder.
6) For holiday or special occasion presentation, consider serving individual pieces in decorative mini paper cups.